These are a few gems we picked up yesterday as well as a few from the past... well whenever.
Eloise, while at dinner at the Andersons, was screaming. We told her to stop screaming in the house, so she picked up her empty cup and screamed into it quite forcefully. "I'm screaming in my cup! It's ok!" Later we went outside. She started screaming. "I'm screaming outside! It's ok!"
Evelynn was playing with Julian in some run around the house game. They both ran into the kitchen.
Julian, striking a pose: "I'm Spiderman!"
Evelynn: "And I'm Spiderman-Ariel-Princess!"
Again while we were outside talking, I told Evelynn not to do ______ because we were about to leave. She rolls her eyes and said "No, we're not leaving. You're talking." Yeah.... we didn't leave for another 10 minutes. :)
Eloise calls hospitals "Hosicles" and hiccups "chickups" even though we have repeatedly told her the correct way to pronounce them. This comes from the little girl who can say Zarahemla correctly while we read scriptures and corrects her own grammar when she realizes she's wrong, but those two words she stubbornly refuses to change.
No comments:
Post a Comment