It was confirmed, and my nausea set it, confirming it further, and then my body said "Oh, this is your fourth parasite! Let's just relax." Please interpret this as me not being able to fit into my pants at 6 weeks and 3 days along. Seriously. One day I could, the next day I could not. So not fair. Anyway, we are super excited, and a little surprised (because although it was a "planned" pregnancy, it almost jumped the gun on us. The plan wasn't supposed to go into effect until AFTER my race, but apparently this baby couldn't wait another 4 weeks) to announce the future arrival of Jacobson baby #4 around November 26th!
The random thoughts, occurrences, events, and updates in the Jacobson family life, as documented mostly by the wife and mother, Geneen, and maybe sporadically by the father and husband, Doug.
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Remember that one time?
It was confirmed, and my nausea set it, confirming it further, and then my body said "Oh, this is your fourth parasite! Let's just relax." Please interpret this as me not being able to fit into my pants at 6 weeks and 3 days along. Seriously. One day I could, the next day I could not. So not fair. Anyway, we are super excited, and a little surprised (because although it was a "planned" pregnancy, it almost jumped the gun on us. The plan wasn't supposed to go into effect until AFTER my race, but apparently this baby couldn't wait another 4 weeks) to announce the future arrival of Jacobson baby #4 around November 26th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go for finishing that half marathon. I spotted FOREVER before I finally took a pregnancy test with this pregnancy because there's late and then there's just "COME ON!"
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for you guys, though...even if it's a bit of a surprise. Ours kinda was too.
Congrats! I never spotted like that with my first 3, but this pregnancy I did, which is why I also didn't think I was pregnant. Hope you get to feeling better quickly and you have a good pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! When I read the first part of your post I thought that you were saying, "Remember that time that I said I would NOT run a half-marathon again? Well I'm running another one." This is more exciting. :)
ReplyDelete