Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cascade Springs FHE

Several weeks ago we made the drive out to Cascade Springs for Family Home Evening. I had heard a lot about it, so I was excited to go out, but although very beautiful it was smaller than I had thought it was going to be. I thought we would get to do more hiking and trail walking, but it's a small place. Still, very nice to see cool Utah nature stuff. And the drive on the Alpine loop was very nice.

Near the entrance to the trails. I think the whole experience would have been nicer if Evelynn had been happier as well. She fell asleep 10 minutes before we got there..... so she was happy for about 10 minutes while there. :)


The spring is at the top of the "hill" or path area, and it comes right out of the ground in a huge area, then collects and flows down to make these waterfalls. At the bottom are ponds that have brown trout. No fishing allowed though.


This was part of the 10 minute happy period.

No comments:

Post a Comment