Saturday, May 29, 2010

Kids Yoga

Our stake does aerobics every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9:00 am with rotating teachers (I teach a class from time to time, which is lots of fun) and I have been taking the kids regularly for almost a year. One of the sisters in the stake started doing a Mommy and Me yoga class at 10:00 am for the gaggle of kids that tag along with their moms, and my kids love it. They are starting to learn all the moves and interacting with the teacher (who is amazing and I love her!). I took some videos of their cuteness to share with you all. In truth I took like 15 videos, but I won't share all of them, because you probably don't want to see all of that anyway. Enjoy!

Eloise (top) and Rachel (bottom) are demonstrating the Hopping Crane yoga move, with a little adult help for balance.

All the buddies lined up in a row to do the Crisscross move with their legs.

Danda! I actually don't know how to spell that, but you put the beanie baby on your head, balance it there, and then drop it onto your lap and bounce it on your legs.

Eloise is obviously pretty good at balancing. :)



2 comments:

  1. That is too cute! I wish our ward did something like that! We just started taking Malea to a tumbling tots class through Provo city, it has been a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute girls! And I love the new picture you put in your title/header thing. You look so skinny and it's such a cute picture! Hopefully we'll get to see you when we come in July!

    ReplyDelete