The random thoughts, occurrences, events, and updates in the Jacobson family life, as documented mostly by the wife and mother, Geneen, and maybe sporadically by the father and husband, Doug.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Update on the Fatty
I took Michael in yesterday to have him weighed again after two weeks of his new eating regiment. I am happy to report that Operation Make Michael A Fatty is succeeding! In two weeks exactly, he went from 10 lbs 7 oz to 11 lbs 8.5 oz! Wahoo! The doctor said he went up to the 6th percentile, which is awesome, and that I should just keep doing what I am doing and he'll see us again at 6 months, which is slightly less awesome since it was a LOT of work to get this far, what with all the pumping and extra feedings. But we'll keep going until the operation is a complete success. Grow Michael Grow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment