Sunday, March 22, 2009

Park Pictures

We've spent quite a lot of time outside lately since the weather has been improving. Here's some pictures from the parks we've been to recently. Provo is so nice because there are so many parks, so we can vary it up so it never gets boring.

Kisses from Daddy! She was actually spitting every time Doug kissed her. Eloise is such a ham!

Evelynn loves taking Eloise down the slide. Sometimes Eloise loves it, other times it scares her to death and she starts screaming. This was one of the screaming times.

Evelynn wanted to be a spider like Daddy.

How do I get up here?

I did it!


Now I'm stuck!

At the duck pond (aka Botany Pond) at BYU. This is one of our favorites places to come because ducks are more entertaining to chase than slides and mommy can sit and watch instead of pushing the swing.


2 comments:

  1. Who is lucky now!!! Look at that SUNSHINE!

    So what about BYU graduation????..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. BYU graduation in t-minus 4 weeks from today! Wohoo!

    ReplyDelete