Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Self medicating

A few days ago Evelynn fell off the couch and bumped her nose. Yesterday the little scab formed underneath her nose. Once she noticed this she exclaimed "Oh no! I have an owie! I need a band-aid!" I wasn't paying too close attention (I think I was doing the dishes) but when she came out of the bathroom a few minutes later I looked down and saw this....

I guess this just goes to prove that self self doctoring or medicating or whatever is not the way to go. Some things should just be left to professionals.

3 comments:

  1. AHAHAHA! I needed to see this. It brightened my day. She looks soo much older than she did at christmas. Maybe its the whole dancing and coordination thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny. My niece did the same thing a few weeks ago you should look at ther blog post. There daughter is really close to Evelyn's age too.
    http://spenceandkim.blogspot.com/2009/02/race.html

    ReplyDelete